IFAT 2022 – Knowledge powered by XTrack
We are delighted to finally invite you to meet us at IFAT 2022 trade fair, which is held at Messe, Munich, Germany from May 30 – June 3 2022. Our team is excited to see you all at STAND No. 412, HALL A6.
This year our renown partners will join us! Tamtron, DIGI SENS and Kingspan are among leaders in their respective industries. Each of them is well integrated with XTrack technology and together we provide complete solutions for waste and recycling industry!
On our joint stand you can learn more about each of our partners. Short introduction is here:
Tamtron’s versatile weighing solutions for the waste, recycling and energy industries:
- Advanced on-board weighing solutions such as:
- Material handler scales
- Truck body scales
- Wheel loader scales
- On-board crane scales
- Truck scales with a cloud-based software & mobile user interface
- Can be retrofitted to all truck scales regardless of brand
All Tamtron weighing solutions can be connected to the cloud service and further integrable to customer ERP.
Check out Tamtron now on the new website at: https://tamtrongroup.com/en/
Get to know DIGI SENS onboard dynamic weighing solutions. Best solution for any refuse collection vehicle. Learn more about the advantages this market leading solution offers:
• unique, patented oscillating wire sensor allow to have short weighing window, high sensibility and robust, stainless steel components
• quality proven Y(a) certification, OIML R60 approval and homologation for use on vehicles
• adaptable to any RCV with rear compactors, side loaders, front loaders with up to 8 load cells
• CleANopen interfaces and remote diagnostics for best in class support and integrability
More information about DIGI SENS offer for RCV: https://www.digisens.ch/en/applications/dynamic-and-static-weighing-on-vehicles
Kingspan Water & Energy
Award winning monitoring Solutions for liquid energy is now available for waste industry!
Kingspan is global leaders in on-site tank monitoring systems, having invested in and driven technological innovation across the sector for the last 20 years.
Our affordable monitoring systems allow you to monitor your stocks of fuel, heating oil, AdBlue, lubricant, liquids, LPG, materials (bulk storage), liquid fertiliser, water…. and now levels of waste and recyclables in containers!
With over 80 000 connected devices deployed there is no better IoT solution for level monitoring in waste and recycling industry. Visit XTrack stand to check out new radar-based level sensors with guaranteed 3 years of battery life!
More information about level sensors: https://www.kingspan.com/gb/en-gb/products/tank-monitoring-systems